2006 Corsair Sprint 750
2006 Corsair Sprint 750
Engine/Fuel Type: Single/Gas/Petrol
Located In: US
Hull Material: Fiberglass
For more information about this boat call Richard Allen at 180 Marine any time including weekends and evenings.
Turn key San Diego Sport Cruiser/ Racer. Raven currently resides on an easy to use Hydrohoist requiring no messy bottom paint or annual expense for haul out. No mounting hardware to dock so most marinas are okay with it. If you don't want the Hydrohoist the seller will give a $3500 credit toward the purchase of a trailer.
Additional Specs, Equipment, and Information:
Designer: Farrier Marine
Hull Shape: Trimaran
Beam: 17 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 1584 lbs
Total Power: 5 HP
Engine Brand: Honda 4-stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 5 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
SoCal PHRF sail number: 7084
Sail areas according to PHRF Sail Plan Declaration:
Main = 268 sq.ft.
Genoa = 175.4 (class standard jib = 143)
Code Zero = 444.9
MADE IN USA – Corsair factory in San Diego
NO BOTTOM PAINT – always dry-sailed from Hydrohoist
Hydrohoist 4500B boat lift – cleats to dock (no dock brackets or attachments)
Tape Drive main 268 sq ft
Tape Drive genoa 175 sq ft (cruising)
NEW Tape Drive jib 143 sq ft (racing standard)
Code Zero 445 sq ft (yellow-green nylon) FAST!
- Schaefer Snapful 700 jib furling system
- Facnor SDG1000PC Code Zero Furling system
- Honda 5hp 4-stoke outboard
- 2 x Harken 16 winches
- 2 x Harken 16 self-tailing winches
- Harken winch handle
- Titan floating winch handle
- 2 winch handle holders mounted in the cockpit
- Harken mainsheet traveler system with windward-leeward 4-part controls
- Electrical system: battery, circuit breaker panel, navigation and cabin lights, autopilot; battery charger
- Simrad TP32 autopilot with remote
- Garmin GPSmap 76cx with cockpit mounting bracket
- Corsair mast raising/lowering equipment (uses trailer winch or Harken winch)
- Holt carbon fiber tiller extension
- Guardian 7 anchor with chain and nylon anchor line
- Swim ladder with transom mount
- Safety gear: 4 life jackets, 2 life cushions, flares, fire extinguisher, etc.
- Collapsible boat hook
- Bilge pump
- Spare Windex system for masthead
- Tool box with extensive list of tools and parts, including bolts and wrench for folding Corsair amas
- 2 fenders with lines and snap hooks
Folded beam measures 8'2".
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Corsair Sprint 750 is based on the well-proven Corsair 24, and takes performance and fun to the next level: it offers all the performance and flexibility of a beach catamaran with none of the annoyances. It won't go into irons, it will tack and go to weather as well as or better than any monohull (and certainly better than any beach cat), and it gives you an optional cuddy cabin and full cockpit enclosure for camp-style overnighting, is fully beachable, easier to trailer, rig and launch than any other tri, cat or monohull in its size range.
With its huge cockpit and optional cockpit cabin, double bunk, area for portable head, and spacious decks and nets, the Corsair Sprint 750 is a highly mobile pocket cruiser; but it's the amazing performance - with 20-knots plus speed capability - that sets the Corsair Sprint 750 apart. Even in the toughest conditions you only need a crew of two to obtain top racing performance. The Corsair Sprint 750 can fly an easy-to-handle asymmetrical spinnaker for exhilarating performance at a high plane; synthetic rigging adds to the ease of rigging and maintenance. The Corsair Sprint 750 will have an active one-design class association and is destined to become a favorite one-design racer.
- Mainsail - 262 sq.ft.
- Jib - 166 sq.ft.
- Asym. spinnaker - 627 sq.ft.
180 Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.