Introducing the Corsair 37
Price, $249,000 USD nicely equipped and delivered in the U.S.
The Corsair 37 offers all the comforts of a cruising mono hull and the flat sailing of a big catamaran. It also has the speed, safety and unsinkability of a Corsair Trimaran. The Corsair 37 features a shallow draft with retractable daggerboard and rudder for shallow water exploration. It boats an intelligently designed deck layout with halyards, topping lift, reefing and outhaul controlled at the mast. All other control lines aft to the cockpit for ease of sail handling and control. The interior of the 2016/17 model brings more of the amenities you’ve come to expect from larger boats: a functional yet spacious galley, ample cabinet and storage space, comfortable curved settee with seating for six, enclosed head with vanity, sink and shower. Forward, a spacious V-berth easily sleeps two adults in unmatched comfort. Additional sleeping accommodations for two in spacious aft-cabin; and the dining area converts into an additional bunk in the main cabin.
Standard features include:
- Cruising main, jib and mainsail lazy cradle
- Light weight aluminium folding system
- Aluminium mast and boom (optional rotating carbon mast upgrade)
- Tinted polycarbonate cabin windows and hatch boards
- Two cockpit storage compartments
- Pulpit and stern rails with overhung seating
- Grey wing and bow nets
- Built in 12v refrigeration
- Main cabin galley area with pressure coldwater; two -burner alcohol stove and stainless steel sink
- Enclosed head compartment with vanity, shower and pump out system
- Range of interior upholstered cushions; main cabin table
- Boarding ladder with transom mounting
- Capacity up to 12
- Built to ISO and CE International standards
At 180 Marine we choose to remain ahead of the curve, creating and enhancing innovative client-first philosophies in everything we do.
- Professional support (not just your average dealer) Are you looking for expert advice on these semi-custom and highly personalized corsair trimarans? Contact Richard Allen / firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy a single point of contact
Just one person – tailors the entire purchasing experience to you, expressing a total respect for your time and your family’s or business’ needs?
180 Marine will be there for you every step of the way. Answering all your questions that come up while in the build stages at the factory. You will receive personalized online updates of your boats buildout stages
We will guide you on where best to put your boat into a charter fleet
Ask us about our financial professional network, who can help you through tax issues, find out where you can save loads of money!
Generous with new ideas when it comes to optimized rigging and sails
We’re knowledgeable on how best to equip these amazing boats
Notices on most innovative products relevant to your catamaran experience…