2006 Seawind 1160 Deluxe
2006 Seawind 1160 Deluxe
The Seawind 38 is bright and airy, with excellent ventilation and cabin fans throughout. This model has the 3 cabins/2 heads accommodations with an island queen berth in the owner's hull. Unique to this boat is the professionally installed synthetic teak decking in the cockpit and swim step, this addition gives the boat a very neat, clean look. Also unique is the hardtop over the cockpit for maximum shade and protection.
This boat has never been chartered!
She was recently outfitted for cruising and is ready to go anywhere
FYI! She is the sole asset of an LLC
The Seawind 1160 is a Winner!
- Most Innovative Sailboat (Cruising World Magazine 2007)
- Best Multihull Cruiser (Cruising World Magazine 2007)
- Best Sailboat of the Newport Boat Show, RI - USA (2006)
- Best Australian Consumer Product (Endeavour Manufacturing Awards 2007)
- Australian Sailboat of the Year (AIMIF 2005)
- Nominated for Top Ten Boats of the Year (SAIL Magazine 2007)
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS VESSEL >>
For more information about this vessel call Richard Allen at 180 Marine any time including weekends and evenings.
Drive Type: Sail
Drive Type: Sail
Beam: 21' 4''
Max Draft: 3' 2''
Displacement: 15,400 lb
Fuel Tank: 1 x 95|gallon
Fresh Water: 1 x 185|gallon
Holding: 1 x 63|gallon
The Seawind 1160 creatively blends key concepts of other popular Seawind models to create a design that successfully combines the huge living space and all-around visibility of the Seawind 1000, with the sleeping accommodation, luxurious fit out and security of the lockable Saloon featured on the Seawind 1200.
The Seawind 1160 is bright and airy, with excellent ventilation and cabin fans throughout. This model has the 3 cabins/2 heads accommodations with an island queen berth in the owners hull. Unique to this boat is the professionally installed synthetic teak decking in the cockpit and swim step, this addition gives the boat a very neat, clean look. Also unique is the hardtop over the cockpit for maximum shade and protection.
This boat was never used in charter. It was outfitted for cruising and is ready to go anywhere.
- Dining table lowers to create coffee table or double bed.
- Cocktail cabinet.
- Forward windows in 10mm toughened glass and inset with opening 500mm x 375mm aluminium opening hatch. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Interior shades for the windows as well as a complete outside canvas window cover for 100% sun blockage
- Simulated teak & holly flooring.
- Salon / cockpit doors: Moulded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding into Targa walkway.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Mattresses to be 150mm ( 6 in ) foam upholstered.
- Recessed 12volt lighting.
- Privacy and blackout covers for all the hatches
- TV with Blue Tooth
Electrical and LIghting
- Custom made DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers & LED indicator lights, DC voltage & amperage gauges. Very high quality throughout.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors.
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (400 amp hrs) : 2 x 200 amp hr AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) deep cycle / heavy duty batteries. One engine battery, 1000 cold cranking amps AGM.
- 2000W Inverter
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout. Dome lights in cockpit.
- 2 x 12V Outlets.
- Survey approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor changed to LED and photosensitive
- Spacious galley with Laminex counters surfaces, timber accents.
- Three (3) burner LPG stove & oven.
- Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device fitted to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sinks.
- Pressurized hot & cold fresh water system.
- Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator is upright and front opening.
- Spacious freezer, large 60 litre top loading, heavily insulated. 12volt Electric system by ICEER.
- Under bench storage with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers.
- Inboard side of galley: Over-bench cupboards with sliding door fronts
- Built in trash bin, and paper towel holder.
Mechanical and added equipment:
- Twin Yanmar 30hp saildrive diesel engines. Fresh water cooling, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fibreglass bed with integral oil drip pan.
- Three bladed folding propellers.
- Dual engine controls at either helm station. Remote electric key start at engine controls.
- Fuel tanks: Total 360 litres (80 gallons) in two survey approved pressure tested aluminium tanks. Fuel gauge site glass fitted.
- Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer & filter. ( 1 per engine)
- Twin primary Racor water separator / fuel filters, secondary engine fuel filters, jacketed fuel lines.
- Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.
- Walker Bay Genisis rigid hull dinghy
- Yamaha 2 stroke 15HP outboard
- (4) 50W Additional Solar Panels
- Spectrum Catalina MKII Watermaker
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (10 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 475mm x 475mm (Gebo)
- 2 x Mid cabin hatches 475mm x 475mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Galley window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
- Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
- Cockpit storage hatches x 2
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 1 x Cabin vent.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 10 x Rope clutches - Spinlock brand.
- Sheet winches : 2 x Harken ST46ST.
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 700mm high to meet Australian survey requirements..
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder : folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- Cockpit has a full hardtop roof instead of standard retractable sunshade
- Dingy w/8 HP OB
Electronics and safety equipment:
- Twin steering compasses.
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata : Log, speed, depth.
- GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine C80
- Raymarine Autopilot
- VHF Radio with AIS
- ICOM 802 SSB radio and antenna
- Jordon Sea Drogue
- Emergency grab bag
- GPS EPIRB
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom.
- Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging - Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- All fitted with Sealock turnbuckles and end fittings.
- Halyards - Main halyard: 10 mm Spectra rope: Heavy duty shackle.
- Genoa halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Roller Furling unit for Screecher, Genoa or spinnaker
- Topping lift: 8 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 10mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end.
- Boom outhaul.
- 2 x mainsail reefing lines fitted.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches (Spinlock).
Sheet winches: 2 x Harken 46ST – 2-speed self-tailing & 2 x Harken 40ST – 2-speed self-tailing.
- Hydra Net mainsail (Ullman 2014)
- Self-tacking headsail. Profurl headsail furler. Curved headsail traveler track with end stops. Control line to the cockpit.
- Code Zero Screecher (Ullman 2014)
Anchoring and mooring:
Electric anchor winch with chain & gypsy. Located under locker to give clean deck. Winch is Muir HR1200 COUGAR with 1000 watt motor. Anchor winch has foot switch at the winch plus a remote up / down control at the helm station.
- Rocna 55lb Anchor, and a 35 lb Danforth
- Fenders, and mooring lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.