Maithe First Days
Maithe was commissioned in Oceanside California, March 29, 2017. Soon she will be sailing on Lake Michigan
along the fabulous Chicago waterfront!
- Yard storage, movement and launching fees prior to initial launch
- Delivery inspection and inventory of all equipment shipped by Corsair Marine
- Off-loading boat from delivery truck onto custom Pacific trailer for preparation. 100% made in the USA
- Trailer adjustments
- Off-loading and storage of mast, boom and other loose-shipped items
- Locate and procure all short-shipped items and components
- Keel and Rudder
- Test Motor
- Stepping and standard tune of the mast and rig
- Installation and testing of the furling sails into the mast and headstay foil
- Washdown of entire boat
Day 1: Get to know the boat. Review sailing, safety, and docking skills, with everybody on board. Have fun!
Day 2: Get to know the boat. Review sailing, safety, and docking skills, with everybody on-board.
- Demonstration of proper sail trim with accurate sheet adjustment of the main and headsails. Make use of the sail tell-tales and identify points
Pull Maithe out of the water and get her ready for travel and delivery to Chicago! Delivery pick-up on May 2, 2017.